Application for accreditation as examination centre
Thank you for your interest in the requirements profile for examination centres meeting recognised standards for the examination of “Certified construction machinery operators”, as developed by the umbrella organisations of the construction industry in consultation with the Trade Association of the Construction Industry.
Please refer to the attached files for further information on the contents and requirements, and on the procedural and decision-making basis for application as an accredited examination centre, as well as on the relevant examinations.
- Our welcome letterthanks you for your interest.
- The inter-organisational agreement explains the background to the establishment of ZUMBau.
- More information is contained in the statutes of the admissions board for examination centres for machinery operators in the German construction industry.
- The requirements catalogue for admission as an examination centre in the German construction industry lists the materials and personnel requirements your organisation must have at its disposal*.
- You can download all the files necessary for the application as a package (ZIP file).
*Note: In order to avoid any conflict of interest, building contractors/construction companies cannot be accredited as examination centres.
- 01. Tower cranes
- 02. Excavators/loaders
- 03. Cherry-pickers
- 04. Large-diameter rotary drilling rigs and pile-drivers
- 05. Demolition excavators
- 06. Long-front excavator
- 07. Compactors
- 08. Road pavers
- 09. Well-drilling equipment
- 10. Crawler dozers
- 11. Graders
- 12. Rope shovels
- 13. Truck loading cranes
- 14. Bottom-slewing cranes